Monday, March 9, 2015

Reuse but not reducing - Ice Caves

The recent Old World Style set 9: Polar Regions got me thinking....



 I had reworked some of the old coastlines for a more polar feel, including the mountains, some snow, etc. Then it struck me...I wonder how the underground caves set would look if I reworked the coloring and such on those for glacial caves...?


...pretty well! 

Ok, so it looks like these will be included into another set, which will include a LOT more. This opens up for frozen lakes, LOTS of icicles, tracks in the snow and additional glacier/ice walls with transparencies. Hoodalolly and Happy Mapping!

I do believe there is a tutorial coming up in Tiled on making icy chasms and bridges...mmmm...


Ooo! I do believe it is time for another scroll edge too! Hoodalolly!


No comments:

Post a Comment