Thursday, February 18, 2016

Tilesheets Available for Old World Style sets!

Attention Campers! (it's a good announcement :D)

Recently, I've been getting more requests on getting tilesheets for digital tiles sets people have purchased, or questions on how to create a tilesheet using digital tile sets already purchased. Some people like working with the individual tiles, others with tilesheets. With the rework of the marketplace, we are now able to attach tilesheets to sets, and I have been doing so with sets turned in after the GenCon seminar; and learning many make their maps off line and import the final pieces into the VTT editor.
Working alongside the folks at Roll20, they have allowed me to send in tilesheets of the OWS sets that did NOT have tilesheets previously and they have attached those to the set files now.
SO, if you've purchased Old World Style sets on Roll20, you should be able to re-download the set, and the new tilesheets will be in there as well! It may look like there is a lot more in the tilesheets, however you will notice numerous repeater tiles that I left in the sheets, but did not put in the separated tile sets for obvious reasons. They just look better for the flow of the sheet, so I left 'em in there.
Happy Mapping and Hoodalolly!

A link to my sets to make it easier to go back through: 
https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?keywords=&sortby=popular&type=all&genre=all&author=Russ%20Hapke

5 comments:

  1. So it seems that the tilesheets haven't been added to the downloadable package. The're in the pack on the marketplace but the downloaded pack for set 1 does not have the tilesheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I just looked, and they are in there, but I will email the team and see what is going on with that.

      Delete
    2. Unknown, I see they are in the sets as you purchase, but for some reason did not get attached to the download zip files. A minor glitch and one I have just emailed to the team to rectify as soon as possible.

      Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

      Delete
  2. UPDATE: 3/3/2016 7:32 (CST): The team contacted me this evening, and there was a slight error in the uploads. We are all working together to get it fixed and you should be able to have individual tiles and tilesheets very soon. You will just have to redownload the set. Once they give me the high sign, I will go in and download all the sets to make sure the sheets are included with the downloads and give the all clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE: 3/4/2016 at 4:45 p.m. (CST): I've just spent the last bit of time re-downloading the OWS sets from Roll20. At this point, the only set I am not seeing with tilesheets (and that will be fixed soon) is set 9. All other sets have the tilesheets included now for re-downloads.

    ReplyDelete