Friday, January 16, 2015

Chronicles has arrived!

What a wonderful day! The seventh in a series of sets, Old World Style Set: Chronicles, has been put up at the marketplace!


There are actually 261 elements in the set, but I don't usually count the scroll frame elements since they are repeated in every set. I went in this week and played with the set to make some samples, and took some screenshots while in the Roll20 editor:


First up, the vine edge:

Next up, a random assortment using the white frame edge.


And finally, after a MASSIVE brainfart, I realized I could also use existing elements from other sets! I was so focused when making the set to create an abundance of new elements, I'd completely forgotten the possibility of using elements from past sets. And, using the Contrail font the site provides, added some text; and also put in a very minute sneak peak of the next set.





No comments:

Post a Comment