Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Annnnd once again

So, a bit of a snafu this week on the website as the current contract we were under I was informed will be no longer working at the end of this month. On an up note, Regina in the Cancellations department was excellent in helping me get things straightened out a bit. The biggest hurdle was that everything within the old shop would be deleted, and that meant the website would have to be redone.

It could have been much worse I suppose. And, all in all, the new website builder format is much easier to work with in the set up, once you get used to it. As most may know, although I can figure my way around computers and programs, they are most definitely not my forte. Even with the learning of the new system, the site set up is going about five times faster than originally with the older one...so that is a big plus and one that keeps the frustration headaches well at bay.

With hopes high and fingers crossed, the site will be up and running within the next day...maybe two days. Considering the first time took over two weeks to get everything done, this three day comparison is phenomenal.

I do believe there is a little school girl squee of joy coming on...[ahem]... SQUEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment