Monday, May 9, 2011

Art Direction!

Well, with two weeks notice given at the landscape nursery, I shall soon embark on my position as a creative art director for Financial Straight Talk.  Yes, it will be quite a bit different than lead sales at the plant nursery - however I think it will be a good change. It will be a chance to do something creative once more - which is closer to one of my degrees. ha ha ha

It's been a little difficult leaving the nursery [which will be extended because after two weeks, I will be working a couple more weekends] - there have been numerous congratulations by customers and several tears as well to see me go. But things change no matter what, and change can be a good thing. I helped bring about many changes at the nursery, and the nursery helped me realize more of who I am and my value as a person. I wish nothing but happiness for the folks at Clarks, and wish they have the same wishes for me as I embark on this endeavor. They will always be in my heart. and now...WEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment